Please also see our Terms and Conditions.
We aim to despatch your order as soon as possible. If the goods are in stock and ordered before 12 noon, they will normally be despatched the same day. Orders received after this may also be despatched the same day depending on how busy the packing room is.
Personalised goods are made to order and therefore have a longer despatch time. This lead time will be indicated on the product detail page.
For small chocolate packages of less than 2kg, we usually send them on a Royal Mail 24 service. This service usually delivers the next day, however, this is not guaranteed and can take several days.
Non-chocolate orders are sent on a Royal Mail 48 service
Larger orders are sent via a courier, usually UK Mail.
Delivery Charges for UK Mainland
Some items may be offered with free delivery - in such cases this will be displayed on the product pages. The following delivery services are available:
Standard - (Royal Mail 24 or 48)
- Items less than 1kg - £3.00
- Items 1 kg – 2 kg = £5.00
- Items over 2kg = £6.95
- No additional charge when shipping more than 1 item to the same address.
- We will process orders for dispatch by latest the following working day.
- We use several reputable couriers depending on the parcel size and delivery location. Quoted delivery time is 2 to 5 working days (usually within 3 working days).
Named Day and Saturday Delivery - £8.00
- Orders must be placed before 14:00 at least the day before.
- Deliveries can only be made on working days and Saturdays. Deliveries are not possible on national holidays.
- Your order will be held and sent on a next day service to meet the requested delivery day.
- IMPORTANT - your parcel will be sent on a next day delivery service to meet your named date. Our couriers performance rates are over 90% but this is not a guaranteed service. If you require a guaranteed delivery, please contact us for a quotation. Please note that there is a greater risk of couriers not achieving next day delivery at peak times e.g Christmas, Valentines day etc. At such times, we would advise selecting the day before the required date to reduce risk of late delivery. We can add wording to the parcel stating "Do not Open until "X date", just let us know in the comments field.
If you need a guaranteed next day or before 12, 10 or 9am service, please contact us for a quotation.
- For delivery outside of the UK mainland, please contact us advising the Gift you wish to send and the country / delivery address. We will then provide a quote.
- Please note that certain Goods cannot be sent such as perishable, or those classed as hazardous (e.g. batteries).
General Notes and Exceptions - Important
- Orders are processed and dispatched on working days (Mon to Fri) only. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Parcels will be tracked and if you are not home, may be left with a neighbour. If you have any specific delivery instructions, please state them during checkout.
- It is very important that you enter a full and accurate delivery name, address and telephone number during the checkout process to maximise delivery success.
- Delivery times and dates are a best estimate based on our courier’s normal delivery times. While we only use reputable couriers and closely monitor their performance, we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- Delivery prices are for delivery to mainland UK addresses only. The following areas are excluded:
- UK islands, e.g. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Isle of Jura, etc.
- Northern Ireland.
- Parts of Scotland and the highlands which are outside of our couriers standard delivery zone
Where possible, we will deliver to these areas, but additional costs may apply, in such cases we will contact you prior to fulfilling your order. If you think such exclusions will apply, please contact us.
If you do not receive an item then we reserve the right to ask you to wait 15 working days before we re-dispatch the item.
We also reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if the item was not collected or if you did not arrange re-delivery on receipt of a card from the courier or Royal Mail.