Terms and Conditions
Use of the inspiredchocolate.co.uk website (“Website”) is subject to the user agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions ("Conditions"). These conditions shall apply to all online transactions between inspiredchocolate.co.uk (“Inspired Chocolate”) and any person, firm or company (“Customer”) placing an order online or by telephone with Inspired Chocolate for the supply of any goods (“Goods”). Inspired Chocolate, by accepting any order for Goods from the Customer, agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to purchase such Goods at the price stated on the Inspired Chocolate website and on the sole basis of these Conditions stated herein.
1. Company Information
- This Website is owned and operated by RKY Ltd.
- Inspired Chocolate is a trading name of RKY Ltd.
- RKY ltd is a limited company registered in England (company number 9763779) with its registered address at Chocolate House, Leyburn Business Park, Leyburn, North Yorkshire DL8 5QA.
- RKY Ltd can be contacted in the following ways:-
- by email – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone: 01969 625 288; or
- in writing to the registered address as listed above.
- All prices stated on the website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of UK value added tax unless stated otherwise.
- All prices are exclusive of delivery costs unless otherwise stated. Delivery costs are set out on the Delivery Information page and confirmed on the Checkout pages of the Website.
- In the unlikely event of an incorrect price being displayed on the Website, Inspired Chocolate reserves the right not to fulfil the order. In such circumstances, the Customer shall be notified by email, informed of the correct price and given the option to proceed with the order paying any additional amount due or to cancel the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Payment and Security
- All payments are processed securely through Pay Pal. Customers have the option of paying with a Pay Pal account or by VISA, MasterCard or American Express debit and credit cards.
- Payments made over the telephone will also be securely processed through Pay Pal.
- The transaction name on debit and credit card statements will show as Inspired Chocolate or an abbreviation thereof.
- The Inspired Chocolate website is secured by a Thawte SSL123 certificate. Through SSL 256 bit encryption, this certificate ensures that information is kept private between the Website and the Customer’s web browser.
4. Availability and Substitution
- All Goods are subject to availability. In the event of any Goods being unavailable for delivery, Inspired Chocolate shall notify the customer by email and give the option to cancel the order, await stock availability or purchase substitute Goods.
- Reasonable endeavours are made to keep photography and descriptions as accurate as possible. However, Inspired Chocolate reserves the right to substitute any items included in (but not limited to) gift hampers, boxes, baskets, crates, tubs etc. where those items listed in the descriptions are out of stock or unavailable at the time of ordering.
- Contents can vary slightly from the image displayed and the contents tab should be referred to for full listings. Glasses, utensils, decorations and other props shown in photographs are not included in the gift unless specifically listed.
- For the safe transit and delivery of Goods, the arrangement and packaging of items may be different to that shown in Website images.
- All weights shown on this website are approximate. Where a product or sweet has a weight or quantity, this may vary.
- Reasonable endeavours are made to ensure the integrity and validity of the information displayed. However Inspired Chocolate reserve the right to make alterations without notice to any part of the website and stock levels.
- All address information must be sufficient and accurate including postcode and the recipients telephone number.
- Inspired Chocolate shall not be liable for late or non-delivery where clause 5.1 has not been complied with.
- Goods will be delivered by a reputable third party courier. The Goods are deemed to be delivered once confirmed as such by the courier tracking information.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone will be at the address to take delivery of the Goods. Where the courier is unable to deliver the Goods, a calling card will be left at the address with contact details to arrange collection or re-delivery of the Goods. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time, the Goods shall be returned to Inspired Chocolate and a charge will be made for re-delivery to the original or an alternative address.
- Customers can request a specific delivery date, and Inspired Chocolate will make reasonable endeavors to arrange delivery for this day, based on courier delivery times, However, no guarantee is offered and Inspired Chocolate shall have no liability for any loss or damage due to earlier or later delivery to that requested.
- For further delivery information and pricing, Customers should refer to the Delivery Information section on the Website.
- All Goods are quality checked prior to dispatch and are carefully packaged. However, in the event of damage, Customers should notify Inspired Chocolate without delay by telephone or email. Where possible a photograph of the damage should be provided.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay. Replacement Goods will not normally be dispatched until the original Goods have been received by Inspired Chocolate and checked.
- Where required, damaged Goods must be returned in suitable packaging and following inspection they shall be replaced or refunded including reasonable postage costs for their return.
- In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, Customers have the right to cancel a Contract within 14 days with the exception of Personalised and Perishable Goods. For the avoidance of doubt, perishable goods shall include chocolates.
- The arrangement and cost of return postage is the responsibility of the Customer.
- The following instructions shall be followed to return the Goods:
- The Customer shall inform Inspired Chocolate by email of their wish to return the Goods;
- The Goods should be safely packaged in their original packaging and condition and sent together with a print of the original invoice/delivery note to: Inspired Chocolate, Chocolate House, Leyburn Business Park, Leyburn, North Yorkshire. DL8 5QA.
- Following receipt and inspection, the purchase cost shall be refunded without delay.
- Whilst Inspired Chocolate shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of this Website and/or it’s service.
- Inspired Chocolate shall be released from its obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond Delivered-gift’s reasonable control, which renders the provision of the Website and/or its service impossible or impractical.
- Inspired Chocolate exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the Customer’s use or inability to access this Website and/or it’s service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise provided that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the Goods supplied.
- In accordance with UK law, a person under the age of 18 may not purchase Goods from Inspired Chocolate that contain alcohol. Inspired Chocolate shall cancel or refuse any orders where it reasonable suspects this may be the case.
- All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of RKY Ltd. As a visitor to the Website you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without RKY Ltd’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between Inspired Chocolate and the Customer has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in this Website, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.