We aim to despatch your order as soon as possible. If the goods are in stock and ordered before 12 noon, they will normally be despatched the same day. Orders received after this may also be despatched the same day depending on how busy the packing room is.
HOWEVER, personalised goods are made to order and therefore may take a little longer. Please contact us first if something is urgent.
Royal Mail are our delivery partner and collect from us Monday to Friday in the afternoon. Therefore we offer 1st and 2nd class postage options. Once your goods are in the Royal Mail system, they are out of our control I am afraid.
The website works out if your order is large letter size (eg small chocolate bars upto 500g), small parcel (typically boxes of chocolates and small hampers) or a large parcel.
Royal Mail Delivery Aims are stated as follows - we do NOT offer a guaranteed next day service.
1st class - aims to deliver next day - typically 1-2 days but can be longer at busy times ie. Christmas
2nd class - aims to deliver in 2-3 days, but can be longer at busy times. That said, at quiet times, 2nd class sometimes arrives next day.
Delivery Charges for UK Mainland
Some items may be offered with free delivery - in such cases this will be displayed on the product pages. Otherwise delivery charges will be as below. Please note that it is not our intention to "mark up" or profit from delivery charges. These will essentially be pass through based on cost price to us.
Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Bars and other items that fit in a large letter parcel up to 500g - £2.10
- All other items up to 2 kg = £4.50
- Items over 2kg but less than 10kg = £5.95
- Items over 10kg but less than 20kg = £8.00
Royal Mail 1st Class
- Bars and other items that fit in a large letter parcel up to 500g - £3.50
- All other items up to 2 kg = £5.50
- Items over 2kg but less than 10kg = £7.50
- Items over 10kg but less than 20kg = £9.50
If you need another delivery service or have a specific request, please contact us.
- Thanks to Brexit, European delivery is now impossible for us, sorry.
General Notes and Exceptions - Important
- Orders are processed and dispatched on working days (Mon to Fri) only. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Hot Weather - While we appreciate hot weather in Britain is like finding hens teeth, please tdo consider temperature and location of your letterbox when ordering chocolate, as on hot days or in strong sunlight chocolate can and does melt! On days thare are particulalry hot, we reserve the right to delay despatch. In such cases we will endeavour to communicate this.
- Parcels will be tracked and if you are not home, may be left with a neighbour. If you have any specific delivery instructions, please state them during checkout.
- It is very important that you enter a full and accurate delivery name, address and telephone number during the checkout process to maximise delivery success.
- Delivery times and dates are a best estimate based on our courier’s normal delivery times. While we only use reputable couriers and closely monitor their performance, we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- Delivery prices are for delivery to mainland UK addresses only. The following areas are excluded:
- UK islands, e.g. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Isle of Jura, etc.
- Northern Ireland.
- Parts of Scotland and the highlands which are outside of our couriers standard delivery zone
Where possible, we will deliver to these areas, but additional costs may apply, in such cases we will contact you prior to fulfilling your order. If you think such exclusions will apply, please contact us.
If you do not receive an item then we reserve the right to ask you to wait 10 working days before we re-dispatch the item or refund.
We also reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if the item was not collected or if you did not arrange re-delivery on receipt of a card from the courier or Royal Mail.